© 2023 Widgety Limited
Meet American Queen Voyages, where the magic of the North American continent comes alive through unforgettable cruises. Inspired by the grand steamboats of the past, American Queen Voyages takes you on a journey like no other. Let’s delve into what sets them apart in the world of travel and cruising.
American Queen Voyages have a fleet of seven ships (four river, two ocean and one expedition), and offer cruises on America’s rivers and Great Lakes, plus voyages throughout Canada, New England and Expedition voyages to Alaska’s Inside Passage.
From the historic Deep South to the scenic Pacific Northwest, from the Great Lakes to the Alaskan wilderness, American Queen Voyages offers a range of immersive cruises that allow you to discover the true essence of each region.
Taking inspiration from 19th-century steamboats, American Queen Voyages’ four vintage-style paddle-wheelers offer a nostalgic and authentic cruising experience. With a passenger capacity of between 166 and 417, the four paddle-wheelers have classic American interiors and the cultural and culinary influences of the Americas appear in the cuisine, design and experience.
Dive deep into the culture, history, music, and cuisine of each destination. American Queen Voyages provides a once-in-a-lifetime adventure that immerses you in the heart of the places you visit, whether that’s visiting the stomping grounds of musical legends like Elvis and exploring the ‘Birthplace of Rock ‘n’ Roll’ Memphis, Tennessee, or learning about the Native American tribes that lived in Nez Perce National Historical Park.
– Unique and iconic all-American immersive experience: American Queen Voyages offers an enchanting opportunity to discover the culture, history, music, and cuisine of the Deep South, the local communities of the Great Lakes, and the dramatic scenery and wildlife of Alaska.
– Expanding opportunities: In 2024, American Queen Voyages will relaunch the American Duchess, the most luxurious riverboat in North America, and introduce new routes on the Mississippi and its tributaries, specifically catering to the UK market.
– Collaboration and support: American Queen Voyages collaborates with leading consortia like MidCounties and The Cruise Club Concierge at TTNG. They also provide substantial resources for agents;
“We have an extensive media library of images, videos, deck plans and cabin profiles and we are working on some tools for agents to help with selling American Queen Voyages, such as digital marketing assets, pre-recorded webinars, American Queen Selling Guide and an online training programme”.
– Michelle Daniels, Commercial Director
AQV do currently not have a feed and are instead manually populating a set of templated flat files. This means we are unfortunately unable to provide availability or any temporary offers should they arise, and you may find that headline pricing does not match what you are expecting. Please check the official website before making any bookings.
“Working with Widgety enables us to share our content & programmes with a much wider network of trade partners than we could achieve ourselves as we are such a small team. Despite the detailed technology behind it all the team at Widgety are always on hand to help and provide support”.
– Michelle Daniels, Commercial Director UK & Europe
For more information about American Queen Voyages you can contact Michelle Daniels, Commercial Director UK & Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org
For reservations and enquiries contact: Reservations +44(0)1223 568904 email@example.com